Here at Staff-Smart we are all about the motivation. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning, to the gym after work and to rinse and repeat. Without motivation, whether that be money, power or that new top you’re dying to buy at Marshalls, we would be nowhere.
Have you ever heard of people who are trying to lose weight, printing pretty versions of motivational quotes and putting them up on the fridge and around their home? It helps, seriously. Reminding yourself constantly that you can be successful and that you are trying to reach a goal will help you get there. In light of that, here are 15 quotes we thought were awesome, and might help you refocus yourself. Especially if you’re really getting tired of the job search.
***We LOVE this quote!!
1. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them” – Chris Grosser
2. “It’s not the cards you’re dealt it’s how you play the game” – Chris Prado
3. “If you think you made it, you’re at the wrong place, never stop.” -Chris Prado
***4. “Some people dreamt of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them” – Danielle Luedtke
5. “The grass is greener where you water it” – Danielle Luedtke
6. “God gives every bird his worm but he does not throw it into the nest.” – Liam Carey
***7. “The only time success occurs before work is in the dictionary.” – Cameron Cashmore
8. “Entrepreneurs average 3.8 failures before final success. What sets the successful ones apart is their amazing persistence.” – Lisa M. Amos
9. “If you don’t take a chance, you don’t stand a chance.” – Gabriella Mischel
10. “Luck is where preparation meets opportunity.” – Eric Knotts
11. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible.” – Victor Aguirre
12. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
***13. “Life isn’t learning how to weather the storm, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” – Monica Fish
14. “Create your own destiny. If you don’t someone else will.” – Chris Leber
15. “Learning from success is important but learning from failure is vital to succeeding.” – Jason Platnick
Which are your favorites??